Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monkey Leather iPhone Case - $38

I gotta have this!!! It's SO me. I will be getting an iPhone in January when they come to Verizon. I'm saving my dollars now. I'm so over my blackberry. Morgan has drooled, mashed, and dropped it enough to where it isn't quite the same.



Here is the description...
*************************************
measures: 13 X 8 cm
handcut,hand stitched,handmade
This lovely Monkey iphone Case is designed and handmade by my wife,candy. It will fit in like a glove because we are using a iphone for measurement.
Made in Taiwan
***********************************
When you start reading the description, I imagine a husband that posts his wife's leather creations, until I read...."Made in Taiwan". Um... not sure if this is hand crafted after all, but I STILL WANT IT :)

1 comment:

  1. Although the leather cases were always seen as the serious businessman option it is surprising how funky and vibrant they are today. Not only serious businessmen want to protect their cell phones, most people now understand the importance of a quality case.

    E_Cell

    ReplyDelete